Thursday, May 2, 2013

Photography Class in kodiak

I just completed a 4 week photography class here in Kodiak. Marion Owen was the instructor of this very informative class We used  Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson as our course book. The class was compact and to the point. My learning curve- well no curve for me- I was on over load. It seemed many of the students were very familiar with their cameras and exposure. I on the other hand knew nothing about manual mode, shutter speed, aperture, iso, design etc.....  I  did learn  a lot!!!

So because this is my Blog- sorry you all have to see my final project photos. I still have so very much to learn. But I am having fun on this new journey.

Environmental portrait

Signs of spring


My favorite

My neighborhood

Macro
Neighbor

No comments: